- About Mahad
- Kalemaat Nooraniyah
- Taalim Softwares
- Nisaab Mahad
- Camps & Seminars
- Media Library
By the Dua and Raza Mubarak of al-Dai al-Ajal Syedna Aali Qadr Mufaddal SaifuddinTUS, considering Mumineen's zeal for the hifz of al-Quran al- Majeed, Mahad al-Zahra organizes year-round hifz camps in Taherabad and Banswara for boys; in Burhanpur, Syedi Hasanfeer Saheb and Dongaon for girls.
Each camp is of 27 days. Registration for these camps has already started. Seats are limited!
This camp will help children memorize al-Quran in an appropriate and convenient way. Students enrolled in this program will be encouraged not only to fulfill their ambitions of memorizing al-Quran al-Majeed but also to understand the processes involved.
1. Encourages students to enjoy hifz al-Quran
2. Teaches the methodology of hifz al-Quran
3. Helps students integrate hifz into their daily routine
4. Provides an opportunity to acquire knowledge from kutub al-Dawah
5. Creates a platform to make new friends and meet new people
• Hifz al-Quran
• Sports: cricket, volley ball, badminton, etc.
• Everyday Ziyarat
• Punctuality of Namaz in Masjid
• Home Science (for girls only)
For registration kindly Click here