- About Mahad
- Kalemaat Nooraniyah
- Taalim Softwares
- Nisaab Mahad
- Camps & Seminars
- Media Library
Qism al-Tahfeez, Dubai is pleased to announce the on probation new admissions for the Rawdat al-Tahfeez le al-Mujtahedeen program for the young residents of Dubai. This program hopes to facilitate aspiring young minds in the noble task of memorising the entire al-Quran al-Kareem.
Parents and students who are willing to commit to the below mentioned time period and hifz schedule are invited to register for this program.
This program is a 4 year course in which children will inshallah memorize the entire al-Quran al-Majeed.
|Target (Juz)||1 - 5||6 - 12||13 - 21||22 - 30|
• Venue: Dawat Building, Deira.
• Days: 5 days a week (Sunday to Thursday)
• Timings: 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM.
• Transportation will not be provided.
• To maximize student and instructor interaction, a limited number of applicants will be accepted.
• All registrations will be subject to a probation process prior to full admission in the program in which students will be thoroughly evaluated on their revision, their capacity for further hifz and their overall dedication.
Only top performing applicants will be selected for the four year program.
Probation Period of an applicant: One month from the date of joining. If the applicant clears his/her probation, they will be given admission in the program, respectively.
• Minimum Age Criteria: Born after January 1st, 2009.
• The applicant should hold a Juz Amma Hifz Sanad from Mahad al-Zahra, Aljamea-tus-Saifiyah and should have at least memorized Juz Awwal.
• Applicants who have attained Sanat Ulaa Sanad and above are welcome to register and join the Sanat Saniyah & Sanat Salesah levels of the program.
Please register at: http://goo.gl/forms/Uwbq9hk2em
• Further details will be emailed to you after registration.
• For assistance or queries, kindly visit the Qism al-Tahfeez Dubai Office or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Parents will not be able to remove their child or request termination from this program for whatever reason until the child memorizes the entire Quran.