- About Mahad
- Kalemaat Nooraniyah
- Taalim Softwares
- Nisaab Mahad
- Camps & Seminars
- Media Library
Qism al-Tahfeez, Dubai is pleased to introduce the Rawdat al-Tahfeez lil-Mujtahedeen program for the young residents of Dubai. This program hopes to facilitate aspiring young minds in accomplishing the noble task of hifz al-Quran al-Kareem.
This program is a 4 year course in which children will be encouraged to memorise the entire al-Quran al-Majeed.
|Level/Year||Sanah Ula||Sanah Saniya||Sanah Salesa||Sanah Rabea|
|Juz/Target||1 - 5||6 - 12||13 - 21||22 - 30|
• Class Venue: Dawat Building, Deira.
• Class Day: 5 days a week; Sunday to Thursday.
• Class Timings: 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
• Transportation will not be provided.
• To maximize student - instructor interaction, this program will enroll a very limited number of selected applicants.
• All registrations will be subject to a 3 week probation process prior to admission in the program, in which students will thoroughly be evaluated on their murajaat, juzhaali, their capacity for jadeed hifz and their overall dedication.
• 1st Safar al-Muzaffar 1436 H (23rd November 2014) to 18th Safar al-Muzaffar 1436 H (10th December 2014).
• As per the available vacancies, only the top performing applicants will be selected for the four year program, which will commence immediately after the probation period.
• Age group of applicants: Born between 1st January 2006 to 31st December 2007
• The applicant must have attained a juz amma hifz sanad accredited from Mahad al-Zahra, Aljamea-tus-Saifiyah & should have at least memorized Juz Awwal.
• Applicants who have memorized further ajza (5 ajza & above) are welcomed to register and join the Sanah Saniya & Sanah Salesa levels of the program.
Registration ends on 27thMoharram al-Haraam 1436 H (19th November 2014).
Further details will be sent after registration via email.
For assistance or queries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In light of al-Dai al-Ajal Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA and al-Dai al-Ajal Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin’s TUS Khushi Mubarak, devoted Mu’mineen are eager to commence & engage in the memorization of al-Quran al-Majeed. To ease their passage into this extraordinary endeavor Qism al-Tahfeez al-Quran, Mahad al-Zahra - Dubai has organized special sessions for beginners and learners.
In this regard, the following programs were held in Deira & al-Qusais areas of Dubai simultaneously multiple times for Mardo and Bairao:
• 25 Days Hifz program (Surat al-Hamd to Surat al-Balad)
• 10 Days Hifz program (Surat al-Fajr to Surat al-Tariq)
Along the course of each program, participants were encouraged towards the memorization of al-Quran al-Majeed through several aspects, namely:
• Memorization of every individual Aayat through proper repetitive & vocal recitation.
• Improving & understanding the correct pronunciation of the Arabic alphabets (Makhaarij al-Huroof).
• Advancing towards the rules of recitation (Ahkaam al-Tajweed).
• Acquiring the basic meanings of each Aayat.
• Widening one’s knowledge of the Arabic language and it’s intricacies.
• Gaining an overall insight of every Surat.
• Understanding how every Aayat reflects upon and enlightens the magnificence of al-Dai al-Ajal Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.
These programs accommodated more than 300 Mardo and Bairao in separate batches.
Above 200 Mu’mineen acquired the privilege of obtaining a Surat al-Balad Hifz Sanad accredited from Mahad al-Zahra, Aljamea-tus-Saifiyah through these programs and many found their way towards completing Juz Amma and moving ahead.