Mahad al-Zahra has produced a series of books and multimedia productions under the umbrella of Fi Zilal al-Quran to help children develop the necessary skills and attitude to memorize and recite al-Quran.
Fi Zilal al-Quran is an app developed to be both entertaining and educational. It helps children from the ages of four to fourteen learn the letters of the Arabic alphabet and the names of animals and other things mentioned in al-Quran al-Majeed. Names for all these things found in the Quran are provided in Arabic as well as in English and are accompanied by illustrations and Aayaah (verses) from the Quran.
You can interact with the app by choosing the animal from the strip below and viewing the same.
*By clicking on the picture you will learn animal’s names in Arabic. *By clicking on al-Quran al-Majeed pic at top-left, you will learn the Aayaah in which the visual animal is mentioned.
* In essence, the app has five colorful, interactive books related to the Quran:
1) al-Haiwanaat (Mammals, Reptiles and Amphibians) with its corresponding Aayaah.
2) al-Haiwanaat (Insects and Birds) with its corresponding Aayaah.
3) al-Atemat (Fruits and Vegetables) with its corresponding Aayaah.
4) al-Atemat (Different Food Items) with its corresponding Aayaah.
5) Ta'allam al-Huruf fi Zilal al-Quran - This book makes learning Arabic alphabets fun.