Khazain – 21-25 (Softbound)
Juz 21-25 was published in the year 1440H on the auspicious occasion of 75th Milad Mubarak celebrations.
Khazaa’in Ma’ani al-Quran al-Faeqah has 4 distinguished features:
- Ayats are divided into 7 colours as per their subjects. Each colour depicts a subject.
- Summary of Ayats in Lisan ud-Dawat is mentioned on each page.
- Meaning of few words from different ayats is given.
- Few ayats are described in Lisan ud-Dawat with the help of different bayanaat and Kalemaat Nooraniyah.
- Similar Ayats (mutashabehaat) has been written on each page.
The main objective of Khazaa’in Ma’ani al-Quran al-Faeqah is to:
- Ease the process of Hifz al-Quran.
- Comprehend meaning of the ayats and derive guidance from it.
- Gain barakat of Kalemaat Nooraniyah in the context of different Ayah Mubaraka.
"This booklet attempts to:
- Provide the definition of certain words,
- Explain the meaning of various aayaat sharifah,
- Discem between similar, resembling aayaat sharifah, known as mustashaabihaat, and is color coded according to different subjects known as mozuaat.
- So that:
- The ease of memorizing al-Quran al-Majeed is made apparent,
- Attaining the barakat of its meaning is made possible,
- Life is better by seeing in the light of al-Quran,
- The Arabic language can be learnt and understood more easily, and
- The barakat attained during al-Dai al-Ajal Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s TUS discourses is increased.
- These additions and annotations help in the memorizing process which makes this publication an integral aid for anyone – adult and children alike – interested in obtaining the barakaat of al-Quran."
|Dimensions||10 × 7.5 cm|